I took Rhy to the dr today. As i sat in the waiting area, i remembered being there just a week and a half ago getting Rhyans immunizations and suddenly i remembered Dr M saying "with the MMR, the fever may not come for a week or two...". I thought, omg, i'm about to pay $35 for them to tell me its the stinkin mmr.
Yep, that about covers it. LOVE being a first time mom :-) Live and learn... (this learning bit gets EXPENSIVE when it comes to co-pays...).
Just to explain, i've had a rough week emotionally. I've not been in a blogging mood. I've been so emotional, feeling so isolated (just a lie from satan) and afterwords, very reflective of why i get in those kinds of "pits". I dont know the answer to that, but i know that while I'm in them, i need to keep my mouth shut, my fingers away from the keyboard and my face pressed into Gods word.
The only part of that I was successful with this past "pit" was staying away from the keyboard. Things to work on, i suppose...
I'm trying to organize how i can post and catch up on all that July and August have been filled with so far. Soon... I hope. I'm also trying to devise a plan on how often to blog and what i can blog about each time so that its not so random. Most of you probably dont care, but my very organized brain is very bothered by the randomness of this blog. Especially since i'll turn each year into a book at some point.
Ok, until then, Hope you're having a great week!