I dont have time to do pics this very moment. I do, however, have time to tell y'all that the sweetest things in the world to me right now are:
-Rhyan's kisses. Totally open mouthed with a little tongue. Sweetest thing ever.
-Rhyan crawling to follow me from room to room. Awwwwwwwww!
-How excited Rhyan gets when I get home or walk into a room.
and last but not least...
-Seeing just how much her daddy loves her. My greatest joy in life so far (aside from knowing the Lord) has been seeing my baby grow. The second greatest thing, by far, is watching my husband be a loving father. Seeing how he makes a fool of himself just to get her to smile... how he is so proud of the new things she does... listening to him talk about how cute she is and then smile a little... Its wonderful.
What was my life like before the Lord blessed us with this little doll baby?! I dont even want to remember! I know i enjoyed it, but it was nothing like this! *grateful*
Life is far from perfect. But, man, its good :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment