Sunday, July 26, 2009

My big girl!

Who IS this guy?

Tummy Time!
Rhyan and I
Studying the toy...
Supergirl!

3 months old!!!! My baby will be 3 months old in 2 days!

I LOVE her little personality and all she has accomplished in this last month. Rhyan is now:

-splashing in the tub (and loving bath time!)
-in size 2 diapers
-in 0-3 month clothes (i think this will end shortly though...)
-drooling :-) (babies get saliva at around 3 months... she got it at 11 weeks!)
-sleeping from after her 8pm bottle till 7am when we wake her
-not swaddled for naps or bedtime anymore (big girl!!!)
-doing great with tummy time. in jeffs words "you could hang a picture from her neck"
-going through her 3 month growth spurt! Eating more!!!
-going down for (most) naps and bedtime without even a whimper
-SMILING!!!!! alot :-)
-tracking toys and people with her eyes really well!
-sitting in her bumbo seat for a while
-trying out her exersaucer, although her feet dont reach yet so its only for a couple of minutes each day
-waking up happy :-), cooing and smiling
-talking (cooing) alot!!!

I have successfully made it through 2 weeks of work. I have to admit, i didnt cry... i like my job! And i only work tues, wed and thurs. So its a nice get-away. It makes me a better mom, for sure. Jeff starts back to work this week and so Rhyan will start staying with my cousin Tracy. Have i mentioned how grateful i am that the Lord totally worked that out?!
I'm thinking this isnt great... rhyan's already watching T.V. with Daddy :-(

2 comments:

Allison Wolfe said...

She is so cute! And definitely growing up fast! It doesn't seem like it's been 3 months! You are so lucky to have someone to watch her, and that you can at least be home 2 days a week with her. I wish I could work out the same deal!!!

Nana Julie said...

What a sweet banner picture! I know you are loving being a mom. Enjoy every minute of it!